Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
Once the latest version of Android Auto got enabled on my phone, I noticed two issues in the RSNav unit (this is for the 4th generation of the wired standalone unit).
1) There appears to be some overscan that causes the content to exceed the screen's boundaries, especially near the top (leading to the time and WiFi/LTE signal strengths to get cut off by a few pixels)
2) A few minutes into listening to Spotify, the music suddenly stops and Android Auto shows it has switched to Amazon Music. I am not sure if this issue is specific to these apps or if any two audio apps could exhibit this issue in any order. This was not an issue before the phone update to the latest version of Android Auto.
I'm hoping native support for the latest Android Auto version will help resolve some of these issues.
Well, I uninstalled Amazon Music and the problem stopped. No other audio app interrupted the playback. It must be something about the Amazon Music app and the new Android Auto.
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.