Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
It would be nice when the rsnav can transmit over Bluetooth. In my case it would be perfekt to stream direct to a DSP. This can eliminate noise from rsnav output (light white noise).
Audiomanager overrides and routes audio to the latest connected device(either wired headset or bluetooth headset).
Suggests it could already work. So the question is; you can't connect RSNav to your DSP at all? or do you not hear audio?
Not associated to RSNav, just a community member helping.
2012 A5 2.0 TFSI Quattro (B8.5), MMI 3G BNav (EU)
RSNav 10.25" Hardware 3 , Android 6, System: M8.q22.214.171.124.04122016, MCU: 7.6.1212, CAN: Q5.V126.96.36.199226
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.