Welcome Guest! To enable all features please
Login or Register.
I just installed the Rsnav standalone and Android Auto it's working, but the sound does not work , i have the switch 8 OFF for the phones with bluetooth, stock radio, Bluettoth, works, but Rsnav does not work, i try to check how to enable green menu to use AUX as a source but seems in the MIB there is no option to do that, at least not with VCDS, I don't have an AUX port, but I have an AMI port under the amrest, what should I do? any help would be aprecated
Audi A3 2016
MIB 7" with audi navigation
im attaching the photo of the switch, i can't attach photos
Link to the switch photo
I managed to enable AUX thanks to this guide ->
Guide for MIB
Everything works great , but the calls does not work :/ any help I guess they can hear me but i can't hear anything
- You cannot post new topics in this forum.
- You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
- You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
- You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
- You cannot create polls in this forum.
- You cannot vote in polls in this forum.