jbourne
In the area where I live, Google Maps is not a good solution. There's a third-party app which covers the area significantly better. Is it possible to remap the "Navi" button to something else? (Waze, or my third-party app)?

Do I need to ssh into the rsnav unit and edit something? As I understand it, doing it via the frontend is currently unsupported.
Grouch
Originally Posted by: jbourne

In the area where I live, Google Maps is not a good solution. There's a third-party app which covers the area significantly better. Is it possible to remap the "Navi" button to something else? (Waze, or my third-party app)?

Do I need to ssh into the rsnav unit and edit something? As I understand it, doing it via the frontend is currently unsupported.

You can change out some, not all. Just hold down the icon on the main page and you can change it to what you want.
jbourne
Originally Posted by: Grouch

Originally Posted by: jbourne

You can change out some, not all. Just hold down the icon on the main page and you can change it to what you want.

Let me check that, though I feel like I tried before and nothing popped up. Is there a way to hardcode the menus in some xml somewhere, in case that fails?

[edit] Confirmed, I don't know why I didn't see this before. NAV button changed, AUX button changed. Also discovered that the FM/CD button brings up the input switch selector from the Audi interface!
AudiQ5Man
OK, I messed around and changed a few of the icon shortcuts. Does anyone know how to put them back to the original shortcut. I changed the "Browser" shortcut to "AutoPlay" which is fine. But how do you change it back to the Browser icon?