Redacted
I've been intrigued by RSNAV's support for older Audi's for a couple of years now. Several times I asked when there might be a product to support MMI 2G High, and was told SOON! each time. Then earlier this year, the email came out looking for testers for the MMI 2G High beta. I quickly responded and said I would be interested, and asked what size system was being beta tested. Then... Nothing. I emailed a few more times, no response. Now I see that based on the home page, there will potentially not be any MMI 2G High products coming at all.

Following is Not in Consideration:
2G MMI Cars: Design holder's Intellectual Property Transfer issue is unresolved.

While this doesn't specifically say MMI 2G High, I'm assuming that it is included in the So I guess this leaves us with the factory systems our cars came with, right?
sickday
Originally Posted by: Redacted

I've been intrigued by RSNAV's support for older Audi's for a couple of years now. Several times I asked when there might be a product to support MMI 2G High, and was told SOON! each time. Then earlier this year, the email came out looking for testers for the MMI 2G High beta. I quickly responded and said I would be interested, and asked what size system was being beta tested. Then... Nothing. I emailed a few more times, no response. Now I see that based on the home page, there will potentially not be any MMI 2G High products coming at all.

Following is Not in Consideration:
2G MMI Cars: Design holder's Intellectual Property Transfer issue is unresolved.

While this doesn't specifically say MMI 2G High, I'm assuming that it is included in the So I guess this leaves us with the factory systems our cars came with, right?

I think your are right. :(
As i understand the product-line there wont be an device for "old" sound-Systems.
BR
Bernd
2015 Audi A4 TDI, MMI HN+, ASS + Eton, RSNAV 8.8" Android 7, Hardware Version 3