Anse

can you take a short video clip to show how it is flickering?

I'm just thinking / wondering if it is video interference? wiring too close to canbus or electrical interference?

thanks for the help, tomorrow I try to disassemble everything and try the flying device, checking all the cables. I'd like to know if I had to update HW2.0 or HW3.0 .. thanks I keep you updated.
TimWatts
Originally Posted by: Anse

can you take a short video clip to show how it is flickering?

I'm just thinking / wondering if it is video interference? wiring too close to canbus or electrical interference?

thanks for the help, tomorrow I try to disassemble everything and try the flying device, checking all the cables. I'd like to know if I had to update HW2.0 or HW3.0 .. thanks I keep you updated.

OK, that definitely looks like a problem with the signal coming INTO the RSNAV.

I'll go and see if I can try to reproduce it at all with my unit. To me it looks like a poor connection, cable has come a bit loose or something along those lines.

Clearly the display itself is fine, when in the Android OS (RSNAV interface) it looks completely fine.

Integrated Engineering (Sport Short Block | Sport Head Assy | Intake Manifold), Eurodyne Stg 2, AWE FMIC, ECS Lightweight Flywheel/South Bend Stg 2 Endurance Clutch, 034 Hi Flow SS Cat, Mototec SS Downpipe | SS Exhaust, GFB DV+, H&R Rear Sway Bar, 034 Billet Transmission Mount Insert, 034 Density Motor Mounts, Apikol Rear Diff Mount, Alu Kreuz, 034 Density Front Control Arms, UR Strut Bars, AP Racing BBK 380(F)/330(R) floating rotors
TimWatts
Originally Posted by: Anse

Hi Anse,

I was just able to reproduce the problem you are seeing on your unit. There is definitely nothing wrong with your RSNAV unit itself. (Thank you for your video, made it immediately obvious what the problem was). You had a bad connection with the video feed from the Audi. It will be the small 4 wire connector. Check both ends of the connection. the connection going into the back of the RSNAV, and check the connection to the Audi wire. Also check the that the wires are not loose within either end of that short connector as well. I did have one of the wires pull out on my v1.0 harness.

Here is a short video of me reproducing your experience. I was unplugging (but still partially connected) to be able to reproduce the lines across the display.

Please let me know when you have fixed it! 🙂
Integrated Engineering (Sport Short Block | Sport Head Assy | Intake Manifold), Eurodyne Stg 2, AWE FMIC, ECS Lightweight Flywheel/South Bend Stg 2 Endurance Clutch, 034 Hi Flow SS Cat, Mototec SS Downpipe | SS Exhaust, GFB DV+, H&R Rear Sway Bar, 034 Billet Transmission Mount Insert, 034 Density Motor Mounts, Apikol Rear Diff Mount, Alu Kreuz, 034 Density Front Control Arms, UR Strut Bars, AP Racing BBK 380(F)/330(R) floating rotors
Anse
thanks Tim, thank you so much .. tomorrow I try, I check all the cables of the device. I keep you friends
Anse
thanks friends, thanks to all for the help you were fantastic, this morning I solved my problem .. it was caused by the 4-pin plug behind the rsnav screen, the white wire was disconnected, I fixed it and now it works great .. now I will hear rsnav assistance to understand if on my device I have to update hw3.0 or leave it with hw2.0, nothing to worry about. I'm happy. problem closed, I hope this can be useful to someone .. good Sunday
👍
TimWatts
Great to hear that you found the problem and fixed it!

Happy to have been able to help.

If there are no issues, you do not need to update any firmware files.

Enjoy your Sunday my friend!