wlbolton
erik83
That looks really clean!

What happens if you have less apps in the menus? Do you get empty slots, do the other items stretch vertically to take up all space?
Not associated to RSNav, just a community member helping.
2012 A5 2.0 TFSI Quattro (B8.5), MMI 3G BNav (EU)
RSNav 10.25" Hardware 3 , Android 6, System: M8.q5.2.0.1.04122016, MCU: 7.6.1212, CAN: Q5.V2.0.2.181226
wlbolton
Originally Posted by: erik83

That looks really clean!

What happens if you have less apps in the menus? Do you get empty slots, do the other items stretch vertically to take up all space?

The Launcher (Car Guru) automatically defaults for -10- Apps. You can choose to leave it blank, however, empty Apps does not change the look. I'm pretty sure you can find programs to fill the void, even if you don't use them that often, i.e. Spotify, Pandora, Waze,

Are you using the RSNav Launcher?

Try Car Guru out. It's free.........
erik83
Yeah Iā€™m still on the default launcher. Definitely will also take a look at this one.
Not associated to RSNav, just a community member helping.
2012 A5 2.0 TFSI Quattro (B8.5), MMI 3G BNav (EU)
RSNav 10.25" Hardware 3 , Android 6, System: M8.q5.2.0.1.04122016, MCU: 7.6.1212, CAN: Q5.V2.0.2.181226
Fastbke170
Do the Steering Wheel Controls toggle the Apps the same way as Stock Launcher>? šŸ˜•
kostas-k
I like that theme the way you did it, can you share a backup of that theme? Or it's like this by default?
Audi Q3 2.0 TDI Quattro SE model 2013 , MMI RMC with "Audi Sound System", factory navigation and AMI Interface, RSNAV RSB-8 8" Android 7, v3.0 HW
wlbolton
Originally Posted by: Fastbke170

Do the Steering Wheel Controls toggle the Apps the same way as Stock Launcher>? šŸ˜•

I'm not sure. I'm sure that would vary depending on whether the original Radio was Concert or MMI. It's easier for me to press to active the source needed. Sorry I could not be or more assistance.
wlbolton
Originally Posted by: kostas-k

I like that theme the way you did it, can you share a backup of that theme? Or it's like this by default?

It's default to some degree, however, there is manual intervention required. Very simple to learn. There is no way to download to provide copy of. I can promised once you install from Google, and play with it, you should be able to make you screen look actually like that. Give it a try.......
guacianiero
can you give any indications on the use of the car guru launcher? I'm trying it on my cell phone and I don't understand its settings